The Lucerne Hotel and staff is proud to be an ADA-compliant, accessible hotel. Our rooms are tailored to meet the needs of all our guests, and our staff is trained to provide a pleasurable experience for all guests and visitors. Anyone in need of assistance while visiting the hotel should direct any requests to the front desk or to any available staff member. In addition, requests for assistance can be made via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 212-875-1000.
Public Spaces Accessibility
- Accessible public entrance located on Amsterdam Avenue
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guest room
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the exercise facility
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32" of clear width
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible public restrooms
- The hotel's parking is valet only
- Accessible business center
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use
- The hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- The hotel's guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided
The Lucerne Hotel is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
The Lucerne Hotel strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked through our reservations team.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.