Delight your taste buds at the adjoining restaurant and sidewalk café, Nice Matin NYC. This four-star restaurant, known for its delectable French-Mediterranean cuisine, was voted one of New York's best Upper West Side restaurants by New York Magazine. Named for the largest daily newspaper in the South of France, Nice Matin NYC offers an open and airy layout that attracts locals and visitors alike for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and the restaurant's special weekend brunch service.
"Nice Matin gives the Upper West Side a splash of Provencal sunshine and a heady introduction to the cuisine of Nice, home of the pissaladiere." -- New York Times
Nice Matin NYC
- Setting: Relaxed setting, casual attire
- Serves: French-Mediterranean cuisine
- Seats: 80 indoors, 70 outdoors at Nice Matin's famed sidewalk café
- Open: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Reservations: Encouraged
Guests at The Lucerne Hotel can enjoy a 15% discount on breakfast at the acclaimed French restaurant in NYC.
(212) 873-NICE or (212) 873 6423
201 West 79th Street (at Amsterdam Avenue)